1. We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
2. There are a few places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an inquiry to us, or subscribing to our newsletters.
We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
Use and disclosure:
1. We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 19931.
2. We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (for instance to investigate a complaint). Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence), or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
3. We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your Rights and Choices:
1. We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is wrong, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.
2. You can ask to be removed from our newsletter mailing list at any time.
For any further explanations of what we do with your information:
Call: 0800 VEGA LEND
Notice updated: 07th May 2020